Wednesday, November 7, 2007

directions: lookin..all the wrong places

11.03.07: did i forget 2 post an entry back on the day of this event; did i forget 2 call for more info; 10.23.07: my little 'bank' told me where 2 put my $ today: Justice Credit Union @ 26Federal Plaza.
where is it?
"ma'am we have driving directions from mapquest"
"do ya know where it's at? i'm going 2 walk over there. r u in the country?"
"yes ma'am, i'm in phoenix; 26Federal Plaza has no address" >>>>> "please help me: i need 2 make a deposit tomorrow; i can't read maps; don't drive in manhattan; i can follow directions: if you read the map 2 me now:
HOW DO I GET THERE.
after 2 hours and 5 'superiors' : i gave up.
addendum: 26 Federal Plaza is FBI.
i think it's around chambers or somewhere downtown within walking distance.
Justice Credit Union is for fed employees.
maybe i gave up 2 soon.
am i a fed employee.

No comments: